Wisconsin Conservation Congress
Throughout Wisconsin, there are 72 counties, and within each of the 72 counties are five Conservation Congress delegates or members. The members have been elected to represent their counties' interests in natural resources by local citizens in attendance at the Annual DNR Spring Fish Wildlife Rules Hearing and Conservation Congress County Meeting.
County delegates are elected to serve a two or three-year term as a county delegate. Any citizen of the county is eligible to run for election at the Conservation Congress County meeting (second Monday in April). However, one must be a Wisconsin resident, a resident of the county in which he or she is seeking election and must be 18 years of age.
- WCC Code of Procedures (All delegates must read).
- WCC Outreach Presentation [PowerPoint]
- Robert's Rules of Order for WCC Delegates
- Open Meetings Law for WCC Delegates
- Conference Call Etiquette
- Public Records Training
- Delegate Communications Plan [PDF]
- Advisory Committee Evaluation Form
- Photo Release Form. If the photo subject is under 18 years old, this form must be signed by a parent or guardian.
- Guidance for Using Minutes Template: Template for Meeting Minutes [Fillable PDF]. If you are having difficulty opening/using the template, see troubleshooting information here.
- Resolution Author Follow-up Letter [Fillable Word Doc],Resolution Author Follow-up Letter [Hardcopy-PDF]
- DNR Meeting Notes. WCC representatives on DNR committees should provide notes from meetings to WCC leadership using this form.
- Travel Reimbursement Guidance: Expense Voucher [Fillable PDF], Expense Voucher [Paper Copy]
- IRS W9 Form and STAR Vendor Form.The Department of Natural Resources is required to have your taxpayer identification number on file in order for the State of Wisconsin to comply with the Internal Revenue Service regulations. These forms should be completed and returned with your expense voucher if you have not previously been reimbursed by the state or if your remit address has changed.