Annual Spring Public Hearing and County Meeting
Wisconsin Conservation Congress
The Spring Hearings provide an opportunity for the public to weigh-in on a wide range of natural resource-related topics.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Wisconsin Conservation Congress (WCC) and the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) will once again hold the annual Spring Hearings online.
Spring Hearing 2021
Preview Hearing Questions
- Fisheries related Spring Hearing questions
- Wildlife Management related Spring Hearing questions
- Natural Resources Board question for Spring Hearings
- Wisconsin Conservation Congress Spring Hearing advisory questions
Frequently Asked Questions
- Frequently Asked Questions about online input process for the 2021 Spring Hearings
- Frequently Asked Questions regarding how to submit a citizen resolution
2020 Spring Hearings
The Wisconsin Conservation Congress received a record-setting 64,943 responses to the 2020 Spring Hearing Questionnaire. Results from the online survey are below along with the results of citizen resolutions.
- 2020 Spring Hearing overall input
- 2020 Spring Hearing input by county
- 2020 citizen resolutions and results
- 2020 Spring Hearing questions
- Wildlife program background, Lead Exposure in Wisconsin Birds, CWD brochure
- Fisheries program background