Annual Spring Public Hearing and County Meeting
Wisconsin Conservation Congress
The Spring Hearings provide an opportunity for the public to weigh-in on a wide range of natural resource-related topics.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Wisconsin Conservation Congress (WCC) and the Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) will once again hold the annual Spring Hearings online. The public will have the opportunity to provide input on the natural resources proposed rule changes from the DNR, and advisory questions from the Natural Resources Board (NRB) and WCC through the online input option which will open on April 12, 2021, at 7 p.m. and will remain open for 72 hours. The link will be posted here closer to the date.
- Fisheries related Spring Hearing questions
- Wildlife Management related Spring Hearing questions
- Natural Resources Board question for Spring Hearings
- Wisconsin Conservation Congress Spring Hearing advisory questions
- Frequently Asked Questions about online input process for the 2021 Spring Hearings
In addition, the WCC will be accepting resolutions submitted by citizens utilizing an online input form.
2020 Spring Hearings
The Wisconsin Conservation Congress received a record-setting 64,943 responses to the 2020 Spring Hearing Questionnaire. Results from the online survey are below along with the results of citizen resolutions.
- 2020 Spring Hearing overall input
- 2020 Spring Hearing input by county
- 2020 citizen resolutions and results
- 2020 Spring Hearing questions
- Wildlife program background, Lead Exposure in Wisconsin Birds, CWD brochure
- Fisheries program background