Green Tier Resources
Here you will find more information about Green Tier, environmental management systems, and guidelines on annual reporting. These documents are designed to inform potential applicants and to help current Green Tier participants to be successful in the program.
EMS and Auditing
- Environmental Management Systems and Functional Equivalency (CO-503)
- Functional Equivalency Crosswalk to ISO 14001 (CO-511)
- List of Approved Auditors
- Outside Environmental Auditors Approval Requirements (CO-519)
- Information for EMS Auditors
- Participants' annual Green Tier reports
- Annual report FAQs, sample and video
- Annual report and metrics instructions (CO-521)
Superior Environmental Performance
The Application Instructions are a resource to help guide you through the application form section by section.
The Green Tier Application is easy to complete and includes templates for the required attachments. To complete the fillable PDFs, you must first download the files (found below) and save them to your computer. Then open the files with Adobe Reader. Please note that some web browsers do not download PDF files on their own. Internet Explorer is recommended. For more assistance with PDFs, see the DNR's PDF help page.
- Application (4800-022)
Please contact Green Tier for a printable version of the application if needed.