Green Tier participant reports
Check out what Green Tier participants are doing! They each submit an annual report about their goals and accomplishments. Being part of Green Tier, these participants embrace the importance of transparency so that we can all see (and learn from) their progress and how they are effectively taking on challenges as they strive for superior environmental performance.
These reports show that Green Tier participants have a lot to be proud of and we thank them for sharing their progress. These reports help formulate DNR’s report to the legislature about Green Tier. You can find the most recent one here.
You will find the participants' annual reports sorted by the year the report covers, then alphabetically by participant name.
2019 annual reports from participants
- C.A. Lawton Co.
- Cortec Coated Products
- Cortec Spray Technologies
- Crave Brothers Farm LLC
- C.W. Purpero, Inc.
- Empire Screen Printing
- Inpro World Headquarters
- Kimberly-Clark - Neenah Cold Spring Facility
- KS Kolbenschmidt US, Inc.
- R. Stresau Laboratory, Inc.
- River View Construction
- Sadoff Iron & Metal Company
- Smart Sand - Oakdale plant
- Standard Process, Inc.
- Toro Company
- Veolia ES Technical Solutions, LLC
- Winsert, Inc.
- Wisconsin Consulting Foresters Charter
- Wisconsin Master Loggers Environmental Results Charter
- Wisconsin Printing Industry Superior Environmental Performance Charter
- Wisconsin Urban Wood Green Tier Charter
- Yunker Industries, Inc.
2018 annual reports from participants
- 3M - Cumberland
- 3M - Prairie du Chien
- Cardinal IG
- Chart Energy & Chemicals, Inc.
- Clear Water Initiative Charter
- Durr Universal, Inc.
- Edgerton Contractors, Inc.
- Evonik Goldschmidt Corporation - Janesville Facility
- Frito-Lay Beloit
- Holsum Dairies LLC
- Kikkoman Foods
- Kimberly-Clark Corporation - Kimtech
- Kimberly-Clark Corp., Experimental Mill
- La Crosse County Solid Waste Department
- Lauterbach Group, Inc.
- Legacy Communities (see the Legacy Communities report page)
- Lucas-Milhaupt, Inc.
- Madison Gas and Electric (MGE)
- Menasha Packaging Co., LLC
- Michels Corporation
- Perfect Environmental Performance
- Perlick Corporation, Inc.
- Phillips-Medisize - Covers the following facilities: Phillips-Medisize - New Richmond, Phillips-Medisize - Red Cedar, Phillips-Medisize - Metal Injection Molding, Phillips-Medisize - Multi-Shot Liquid Silicone Rubber, Phillips-Medisize - Medford, Phillips Custom I/II, Phillips-Medisize - Magnesium Injection Molding, Phillips-Medisize - Eau Claire and Phillips-Medisize – Global Innovation and Design Development Hudson
- Rockwell Automation
- Roundy's Distribution Facility
- SC Johnson
- Serigraph, Inc.
- Smithfield Packaged Meats
- Syntegon Packaging Technology, LLC
- Veridian Homes, LLC
- Waupaca Foundry
- Wiretech Fabricators, Inc.
- Wisconsin Department of Military Affairs
- WS Packaging Group, Inc.