Green Tier news
- DNR Seeking Public Comment on Green Tier Application for Wisconsin Specialty Recycling
- DNR Seeking Public Comment on Green Tier Application for Kimberly-Clark
- DNR Seeking Public Comment on Green Tier application for Brady Corp.
- DNR Seeking Public Comment on Green Tier application for Phillips-Medisize Oaklawn Facility
- Green Tier Program Celebrates Milestone Anniversaries
- Madison Gas and Electric expands Tier 2 Green Tier participation
- Printer Charter article
- Biennial report
The Green Tier program seeks to make the entire application process open to the public and provides many opportunities for public involvement. We encourage you to take advantage of the opportunities to find out more about the program and to provide feedback on applicants' proposals.
The DNR is currently soliciting public comments on the application materials submitted by the applicant(s) below. A public informational meeting can be requested during the 30-day comment period. Click on the links below to see the materials posted for comment and more.
|Applicant||View||Comments accepted until||To comments|
|Kimberly-Clark Marinette||web page, application||October 1, 2021||GreenTier@Wisconsin.Gov|
|Wisconsin Specialty Recycling LLC||web page, application||October 25, 2021||GreenTier@Wisconsin.Gov|