Project lists and intended use plans
New BIL-Funded LSL & EC Programs
Read our E-Bulletins and amendments to the Safe Drinking Water Loan Program (SDWLP) Intended Use Plan for information about the new Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) Lead Service Line (LSL) and Emerging Contaminants (EC) programs. In December, the Wisconsin DNR held webinars discussing the new LSL and EC programs. The amendments, recordings and slides are available on this web page under the SFY 2023 SDWLP heading.
Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) FundingIn Wisconsin, the BIL will provide over $700 million in additional funding during the next five years through the DNR’s Clean Water Fund and Safe Drinking Water Loan Programs.
Find project priority lists (PPLs), intended use plans (IUPs), and funding lists by state fiscal year (SFY) for the Environmental Improvement Fund (EIF) Clean Water Fund Program (CWFP) and Safe Drinking Water Loan Program (SDWLP).
Attention: Read our final policy paper on Procedural Changes for CWFP and SDWLP Applications. More information is available on the Statutes & Codes web page.
SFY 2023 CWFP
- On 8/9/2022, the Wisconsin DNR held a workshop about the CWFP SFY 2023 Draft IUP. View the slide show handout.
SFY 2023 SDWLP
- Emerging Contaminants (EC) Amendment to SFY 23 SDWLP Final IUP 11/21/2022
- Lead Service Line (LSL) Amendment to SFY 23 SDWLP Final IUP 11/16/2022
- SFY 23 SDWLP Final IUP 9/30/2022
- SFY 23 SDWLP Funding List R 12/1/2022
- SFY 23 SDWLP PPL R 5/31/2022
- On 12/14/2022, the Wisconsin DNR held a webinar discussing the new BIL-funded Emerging Contaminants (i.e., PFAS) Program. View the slide show handout.
- On 12/7/2022, the Wisconsin DNR held a webinar discussing the new BIL-funded LSL Program. View the slide show handout.
- On 6/16/2022, the Wisconsin DNR held a workshop about the SDWLP SFY 2023 Draft IUP. View the slide show handout.
Calendar Year 2022 Private Lead Service Line Replacement Program
SFY 2022 CWFP
- SFY 22 CWFP Funding List R 12/2/2022
- SFY 22 CWFP Final IUP 9/17/2021
- Responsiveness summary to comments on SFY 22 CWFP Draft IUP 10/25/21
- SFY 22 CWFP PPL R 8/24/2021
SFY 2022 SDWLP
- LSL Amendment to SFY 22 SDWLP Final IUP 11/8/2021
- SFY 22 SDWLP Final IUP 9/30/2021
- Responsiveness summary to comments on SFY 2022 SDWLP Draft IUP 12/8/2021
- SFY 22 SDWLP Funding List R 11/29/2021
- SFY 22 SDWLP PPL 4/22/2021
Project priority list
The project priority list (PPL) identifies, by state fiscal year, all projects with a valid Intent to Apply (ITA) & Priority Evaluation and Ranking Formula (PERF) submittal that are eligible to submit a financial assistance application.
The funding list identifies, by state fiscal year, all projects with a complete financial assistance application submittal and each project's total requested costs. The following contains descriptions that explain the columns on the funding list:
Intended use plan
The intended use plan (IUP) identifies, by state fiscal year, the use of federal capitalization grant monies and how the DNR program supports the goals of the federal act and describes how the DNR program will operate during the corresponding state fiscal year. DNR submits the IUP to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as part of the federal capitalization grant application.
- Contact information
- For information on this topic, contact:
- Lisa Bushby, CWFP Coordinator, or Noah Balgooyen, SDWLP Coordinator
DNR provides annual reports to EPA on the CWFP and SDWLP. The annual reports include lists of projects for which DNR and DOA entered into a Financial Assistance Agreement during the applicable year, as well as historical information from previous years. In addition to project lists, the annual reports describe activities that occurred during the applicable year, program compliance with federal requirements, and the financial status of the funds.
- Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) Annual Report
- Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF) Annual Report
- Contact information
- Direct annual report questions to:
- Becky Scott, Environmental Loans Section Manager