Project lists and intended use plans
Find project priority lists (PPLs), intended use plans (IUPs), and funding lists by state fiscal year (SFY) for the Environmental Improvement Fund (EIF) Clean Water Fund Program (CWFP) and Safe Drinking Water Loan Program (SDWLP).
Attention: Read our final policy paper on Procedural Changes for CWFP and SDWLP Applications. More information is available on the Statutes & Codes webpage.
SFY 2023 CWFP
- On 8/9/2022, the Wisconsin DNR held a workshop about the CWFP SFY 2023 Draft IUP. View the slide show handout.
SFY 2023 SDWLP
- SFY 23 SDWLP Draft Funding List 9/22/2022
- SFY 23 SDWLP Draft IUP 6/10/2022
- SFY 23 SDWLP PPL R 5/31/2022
- On 6/16/2022, the Wisconsin DNR held a workshop about the SDWLP SFY 2023 Draft IUP. View the slide show handout.
Calendar Year 2022 Private Lead Service Line Replacement Program
SFY 2022 CWFP
- SFY 22 CWFP Funding List R 8/12/2022
- SFY 22 CWFP Final IUP 9/17/2021
- Responsiveness summary to comments on SFY 22 CWFP Draft IUP 10/25/21
- SFY 22 CWFP PPL R 8/24/2021
SFY 2022 SDWLP
- LSL Amendment to SFY 22 SDWLP Final IUP 11/8/2021
- SFY 22 SDWLP Final IUP 9/30/2021
- Responsiveness summary to comments on SFY 2022 SDWLP Draft IUP 12/8/2021
- SFY 22 SDWLP Funding List R 11/29/2021
- SFY 22 SDWLP PPL 4/22/2021
Calendar Year 2021 Private Lead Service Line Replacement Program
SFY 2021 CWFP
- SFY 21 CWFP Funding List R 7/20/2021
- SFY 21 CWFP Final IUP 9/1/2020
- Responsiveness summary to comments on SFY 21 CWFP Draft IUP 10/1/20
- SFY 21 CWFP PPL R 3/18/2020
SFY 2021 SDWLP
- SFY 21 SDWLP Funding List R 1/4/2022
- SFY 21 SDWLP Final IUP 10/5/20
- Responsiveness summary to comments on SFY 2021 SDWLP Draft IUP 10/5/2020
- SFY 21 SDWLP PPL 3/9/2020
SFY 2020 CWFP
- SFY 2020 CWFP Funding List R 06/22/2020
- SFY 2020 CWFP Final IUP 9/5/19
- Responsiveness summary to comments on SFY 2020 CWFP Draft IUP 9/5/19
- SFY 2020 CWFP PPL R 3/19/19
SFY 2020 SDWLP
- SFY 2020 SDWLP Final Funding List R 11/26/19
- SFY 2020 SDWLP Final IUP 10/8/19
- Responsiveness summary to comments on SFY 2020 SDWLP Draft IUP 6/27/19
- SFY 2020 SDWLP PPL R 4/1/19
Project priority list
The project priority list (PPL) identifies, by state fiscal year, all projects with a valid Intent to Apply (ITA) & Priority Evaluation and Ranking Formula (PERF) submittal that are eligible to submit a financial assistance application.
The funding list identifies, by state fiscal year, all projects with a complete financial assistance application submittal and each project's total requested costs. The following contains descriptions that explain the columns on the funding list:
Intended use plan
The intended use plan (IUP) identifies, by state fiscal year, the use of federal capitalization grant monies and how the DNR program supports the goals of the federal act and describes how the DNR program will operate during the corresponding state fiscal year. DNR submits the IUP to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as part of the federal capitalization grant application.
Review annual reports to the EPA: