Project lists and intended use plans
Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) Funding & New Programs
Read our BIL Funding page to learn about the significant, additional funding BIL provides through the Wisconsin DNR's Clean Water Fund and Safe Drinking Water Loan Programs. Sign up for E-Bulletins to get updates about BIL requirements, the BABA Act, and the new Lead Service Line and Emerging Contaminants programs.
Find project priority lists (PPLs), intended use plans (IUPs), and funding lists by state fiscal year (SFY) for the Environmental Improvement Fund (EIF) Clean Water Fund Program (CWFP) and Safe Drinking Water Loan Program (SDWLP).
SFY 2024 CWFP
- SFY 24 CWFP PPL R 5/2/2023
SFY 2024 SDWLP
- SFY 24 SDWLP PPL R 5/17/2023
- SFY 24 SDWLP PPL [Excel] R 5/17/2023
- SFY 24 SDWLP Draft IUP 5/2/2023
SFY 2024 SDWLP Draft IUP
Public Comment Period: Please review the draft State Fiscal Year 2024 Safe Drinking Water Loan Program Intended Use Plan and submit your comments to Casey.Sweeney@Wisconsin.gov by June 1, 2023.
- On 5/18/2023, the Wisconsin DNR held a workshop about the SDWLP SFY 2024 Draft IUP [VIDEO Length 1:05:45]. View the slide show handout.
SFY 2024 SDWLP Lead Service Line (LSL) Program
SFY 2024 LSL Program Webinar
Webinar: We are hosting a webinar on Wednesday, May 31, 2023, at 1:00 PM (CT) to discuss LSL Program details and tips that are not covered in the SFY 24 SDWLP Draft IUP webinar and to take questions.
- Join Zoom meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86589593101?pwd=TldHd2RQWTNMZFBXOUNvd0JkUnJ1dz09
- Call in number: +1 312 626 6799 (Chicago)
- Meeting ID: 865 8959 3101
- Passcode: 130309
SFY 2023 CWFP
- SFY 23 CWFP Funding List R 4/27/2023
- SFY 23 CWFP Final IUP 9/30/2022
- SFY 23 CWFP PPL R 5/31/2022
- On 8/9/2022, the Wisconsin DNR held a workshop about the CWFP SFY 2023 Draft IUP [VIDEO Length 0:46:37]. View the slide show handout.
SFY 2023 SDWLP
- Responsiveness Summary to Comments on SFY 23 SDWLP Draft IUP 2/26/2023
- SFY 23 SDWLP Funding List R 12/1/2022
- SFY 23 SDWLP Final IUP 9/30/2022
- SFY 23 SDWLP PPL R 5/31/2022
- On 6/16/2022, the Wisconsin DNR held a workshop about the SDWLP SFY 2023 Draft IUP [VIDEO Length 0:46:41]. View the slide show handout.
SFY 2023 SDWLP Emerging Contaminants (EC) Program
- Final EC Amendment to SFY 23 SDWLP Final IUP 5/4/2023
- Responsiveness Summary to Comments on Draft EC Amendment to SFY 23 SDWLP IUP 5/4/2023
- SFY 23 SDWLP EC Funding List 3/7/2023
- On 12/14/2022, the Wisconsin DNR held a webinar discussing the new BIL-funded Emerging Contaminants (i.e., PFAS) Program [VIDEO Length 0:29:46]. View the slide show handout.
SFY 2023 SDWLP Lead Service Line (LSL) Program
- LSL Amendment to SFY 23 SDWLP Final IUP 11/16/2022
- On 12/7/2022, the Wisconsin DNR held a webinar discussing the new BIL-funded LSL Program [VIDEO Length 0:52:51]. View the slide show handout.
Calendar Year 2022 Private Lead Service Line Replacement Program
- CY 22 LSL Awards List R 4/18/2023
- CY 22 LSL Funding List R 6/27/2022
SFY 2022 CWFP
- SFY 22 CWFP Funding List R 12/2/2022
- Responsiveness Summary to Comments on SFY 22 CWFP Draft IUP 10/25/21
- SFY 22 CWFP Final IUP 9/17/2021
- SFY 22 CWFP PPL R 8/24/2021
SFY 2022 SDWLP
- Responsiveness Summary to Comments on SFY 22 SDWLP Draft IUP 12/8/2021
- SFY 22 SDWLP Funding List R 11/29/2021
- LSL Amendment to SFY 22 SDWLP Final IUP 11/8/2021
- SFY 22 SDWLP Final IUP 9/30/2021
- SFY 22 SDWLP PPL 4/22/2021
Project priority list
The project priority list (PPL) identifies, by state fiscal year, all projects with a valid Intent to Apply (ITA) & Priority Evaluation and Ranking Formula (PERF) submittal that are eligible to submit a financial assistance application.
The funding list identifies, by state fiscal year, all projects with a complete financial assistance application submittal and each project's total requested costs. The following contains descriptions that explain the columns on the funding list:
- Contact information
- Direct project priority list and funding list questions to:
- Lisa Bushby, CWFP Coordinator
- Noah Balgooyen, SDWLP Coordinator
Intended use plan
The intended use plan (IUP) identifies, by state fiscal year, the use of federal capitalization grant monies and how the DNR program supports the goals of the federal act and describes how the DNR program will operate during the corresponding state fiscal year. DNR submits the IUP to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as part of the federal capitalization grant application.
- Contact information
- Direct IUP questions to:
- Casey Sweeney, Environmental Loans Federal Liaison
DNR provides annual reports to EPA on the CWFP and SDWLP. The annual reports include lists of projects for which DNR and DOA entered into a Financial Assistance Agreement during the applicable year, as well as historical information from previous years. In addition to project lists, the annual reports describe activities that occurred during the applicable year, program compliance with federal requirements, and the financial status of the funds.
- Clean Water State Revolving Fund (CWSRF) Annual Report
- Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF) Annual Report
- Contact information
- Direct annual report questions to:
- Becky Scott, Environmental Loans Section Manager