Tier 2 participant since 08/26/2011
Serigraph is a full-service printing, molding and custom graphics company that specializes in decorative, functional, and brand identity solutions for customers in appliance, automotive, consumer, medical, electronics, industrial and point-of-purchase markets. Serigraph has been a Green Tier participant at the Tier 1 level for five years and was welcomed as a Tier 2 participant in August 2011. Serigraph’s environmental accomplishments include:
- since 2000, Serigraph's biofiltration system has eliminated more than 180 tons of volatile organic compounds from its emissions;
- recycling 1.5 million pounds of plastic in 2006;
- keeping 75 of the 100-acre main Serigraph campus in natural state; and
- improving reclamation processes that reduced water consumption by 65%.
Serigraph will expand upon these past successes and will identify additional areas for environmental improvement by utilizing their environmental management system.
Proposed goals for the facility under the contract include:
- minimize waste and increase recycling;
- minimize solvent usage;
- reduce electrical consumption;
- restoration and maintenance of on-site prairie;
- reduce water usage; and
- convert to ultravviolet inks to further reduce volatile organic compounds.
- Contract extension between Serigraph Inc. and Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
- Participation Contract for Superior Environmental Performance with Serigraph, Inc.
|DNR contact||Company contact|
141 NW Barstow St, Rm 180
Waukesha WI 53188
3801 E Decorah Rd
West Bend WI 53095