RR Program Submittal Portal
Submit forms and documents related to ch. NR 700, Wis. Adm. Code.
Customers are strongly encouraged to submit documents via the online Submittal Portal. The DNR is temporarily suspending the requirement to submit one paper copy of each plan or report under s. NR 700.11(3g), Wis Adm. Code, including hard copies of case closure packets.
Fee-based Submittals – Potential Delay
Checks should still be mailed to DNR offices for fee-based submittals; however, staff will only be processing mail one to two times per week. Please be aware that there may be a delay in processing technical assistance fees. If you have a time-critical issue, please contact your DNR project manager.
Compliance with NR 712
Professional Engineers are permitted to certify reports using a digital or electronic signature and P.E. stamp for any submittal subject to ch. NR 712, Wis. Adm. Code, requirements. Hydrogeologists, professional geologists and scientists may certify using a digital or electronic signature for NR 712 submittals. (See ss. A-E 2.02(7) and GHSS 1.03(7), Wis. Adm. Code, and s. 137.15, Wis. Stats.)
Note: NR 700 Semi-Annual Site Progress Reports are not submitted through the RR Submittal Portal. Please read NR 700 Semi-Annual Site Progress Report for guidance regarding this report.
The RR Program Submittal Portal allows external customers to easily submit electronic copies of forms and documents required by ch. NR 700, Wis. Adm. Code. series. Within the portal, the Document Uploader is available to submit electronic copies of documents related to the assessment, investigation, cleanup, closure and/or redevelopment of contaminated properties. The DNR is still in the process of developing electronic forms that will allow customers to directly fill in form information within the RR Program Submittal Portal.
Document submittal requirements are listed in s. NR 700.11(3g), Wis. Adm. Code, as well as throughout ch. NR 700, Wis. Adm. Code, series for specific situations. Responsible parties, or their representative, must provide the DNR with one paper copy and one electronic copy of all submitted documents, including those related to case closure requests. The electronic file should be an exact duplicate of the paper document.
Access the Submittal Portal and Document Uploader
- Get a Web Access Management System (WAMS) user name and password if you don't already have one. See the directions for getting a WAMS account
- Go to the RR Program Submittal Portal application and log in with your WAMS account.
- Click on "DNR RR forms" in the upper right.
- Click "Start" in the Document Uploader Box.
- If this is your first time submitting documents through the Document Uploader, you will see a form to request access. You will receive an email once access is granted. Typical wait times are expected to be within one business day. Once you have been granted access, you do not have to do this again. If you do not get approved within one business day, please contact Danielle Wincentsen.
- As you fill out the document submittal form, you can save it and come back to it at a later time, if needed. When you return, look for your form under the "In Progress" link on the Submittal Portal home page.
- When the form is finished and you have uploaded your document, click submit. Once submitted, you will receive an email confirmation and your form will be saved under the "Submitted" link on the Submittal Portal home page.
Please contact your regional environmental program associate or project manager for any specific questions about your submittal. Technical issues can be sent to Sonya Rowe.