Reference guide index
Search the Reference Guide index for Clean Water Fund Program (CWFP) and Safe Drinking Water Loan Program (SDWLP) topics and guidance.
annual reports to U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA):
application process and contents:
- CWFP application process and contents
- CWFP application help text for the online system
- SDWLP application process and contents
- SDWLP application help text for the online system
data sources (median household income (MHI), population size, family poverty percentage, lowest quintile household income, county unemployment rate, and population trend)
environmental review (ER)
The Hardship Financial Assistance Program ceased after the State Fiscal Year 2018 funding cycle. The elimination of this program is in concert with increased interest rate subsidy to help financially disadvantaged municipalities.
- CWFP ITA help text for the online system
- next steps after CWFP ITA
- SDWLP ITA help text for the online system
- next steps after SDWLP ITA
- private LSL replacement program
- EPA guidance for developing and maintaining a service line inventory
small loans program (SLP) Note: Applications now closed. More information is available on the SLP web page.
Searching? Don't forget about keyboard shortcut CTRL+F
You can search for a certain word on the current web page or document you're viewing by pressing Ctrl+F at the same time on a PC or Command+F on a Mac. Pressing Ctrl+F (that is, the Control button and F button at the same time) will open a search box. Simply type the word to look for and press the Enter button. This command shows you every instance of the word or phrase you search!
- Contact information
- For information on this topic, contact:
- Outreach coordinator