Reference guide index
Search the Reference Guide index for Clean Water Fund Program (CWFP) and Safe Drinking Water Loan Program (SDWLP) guidance and topics.
- AIS compliance cheat sheet
- AIS requirement training 05/15/2018
- May 2018 AIS handout
- February 2015 AIS handout
application process and contents:
- CWFP application process and contents
- CWFP application help text for the online system
- SDWLP application process and contents
- SDWLP application help text for the online system
environmental review (ER), SDWLP
The Hardship Financial Assistance Program ceased after the State Fiscal Year 2018 funding cycle. The elimination of this program is in concert with increased interest rate subsidy to help financially disadvantaged municipalities.
- CWFP ITA help text for the online system
- next steps after CWFP ITA
- SDWLP ITA help text for the online system
- next steps after SDWLP ITA
Searching? Don't forget about keyboard shortcut CTRL+F
You can search for a certain word on the current webpage or document you're viewing by pressing Ctrl+F at the same time on a PC or Command+F on a Mac. Pressing Ctrl+F (that is, the Control button and F button at the same time) will open a search box. Simply type the word to look for and press the Enter button. This command shows you every instance of the word or phrase you search!
- Contact information
- For information on this topic, contact:
- Outreach coordinator
Disclaimer of guidance: This document is intended solely as guidance and does not contain any mandatory requirements except where requirements found in statute or administrative rule are referenced. Any regulatory decisions made by the Department of Natural Resources in any matter addressed by this guidance will be made by applying the governing statutes and administrative rules to the relevant facts. Program implementation details are outlined in the governing administrative codes and statutes: §§ 281.58 and 281.59 and 281.61, Wis. Stat., and chs. NR 162 and 166, Wis. Adm. Code.