Portable Document Format (PDF) help
Adobe Reader version 10 or newer is recommended for full functionality.
Opening PDFs can occasionally cause problems when:
- displaying PDF files inside your browser;
- downloading very large files; and
- opening, saving and submitting fillable forms.
One method to resolve PDF problems such as the [Please wait…] error is to use IE mode in Microsoft Edge Chromium.
Another option is to save a copy of the file to your device for offline use, then open the file with Adobe Reader. This is particularly important for fillable PDF forms which may not open, save or submit correctly unless using an Adobe PDF viewer.
- To download a file, right-click on the PDF link, then select "Save link as" or "Save target as." Make a note of the file location and file name so you can access the file from your device.
- Open Adobe Reader, select "File > Open," then browse to the PDF file you saved on your device