Point Beach State Forest
The forest is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Camping in the Wisconsin State Park System.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.
Learn about the Property
Learn more about the nature and history that make this forest special.
Explore the area
Travel Wisconsin listings
- Point Beach State Forest [exit DNR]
- Manitowoc County Trails Information [exit DNR]
- Manitowoc Area Visitor and Convention Bureau [exit DNR]
- Lake Michigan Shoreline [exit DNR]
More in the area