Mirror Lake State Park
Mirror Lake State Park is conveniently located just off Interstate 90-94. Exit I-90-94 to U.S. Highway 12 south of Wisconsin Dells.
Mirror Lake State Park is open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. year-round.
- A vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Camping rates vary and are based on residency, campsite type and season.
- State trail pass is required for skiers 16 years of age and older.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.
Learn about the Park
Learn more about what makes Mirror Lake State Park special.
Planning and Management
For more information about planning for this property, see: Property Master Plans.
Explore the Area
Travel Wisconsin Listings
More In The Area
- Rocky Arbor State Park
- Dells of the Wisconsin River State Natural Area
- Seth Peterson Cottage [exit DNR]
- Circus World Museum [exit DNR]
- Aldo Leopold Shack and Farm [exit DNR]
- International Crane Foundation [exit DNR]
- Mid-Continent Railway Museum [exit DNR]
- Nature Conservancy Land [exit DNR]
- Sauk County Historical Museum [exit DNR]
- Sauk County Parks [exit DNR]