Kettle Moraine State Forest – Lapham Peak Unit
Lapham Peak is 25 miles west of Milwaukee and 1 mile south of Interstate 94 near Delafield, on County Highway C.
The forest is open from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. year-round.
- Vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Camping in the Wisconsin State Park System.
- State trail pass is required for bikers, horseback riders and skiers 16 years of age and older.
Management and planning
For more information about planning for this property, see: Property Master Plans.
Explore the area
Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive
Travel Wisconsin listings
- Kettle Moraine State Forest Lapham Peak Unit [exit DNR]
- Delafield Promotional and Tourism Office and Visitor Center [exit DNR]
More in the area