Wisconsin Printing Industries Webinars
Saving Dollars: Webinar Series on Sustainable Practices for Wisconsin Printers
Wisconsin printers are committed to environmental stewardship and, to that end, sustainability is becoming a larger part of the way they do business. Making operations more sustainable not only helps reduce and conserve resources, but can also provide a return on investment.
The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, Great Lakes Graphics Association, PRINTING United Alliance, Flexographic Technical Association, and the Tag & Label Manufacturers Institute have partnered to bring printers a series of webinars on renewable energy, environmental management systems, waste reduction and energy efficiency.
View archived webinars
- Saving Dollars in 2019: Reducing Operating Costs with Renewable Energy
- Saving Dollars in 2019: How Environmental Management Systems Drive Success
- Saving Dollars in 2019: Energy Efficiency – Compressed Air Webinar
- Saving Dollars in 2019: Grow your Profits by Eliminating Landfill Waste
- Growing Profits in 2020: How to go Solar and Pay for it
- Growing Profits in 2020: Options for Challenging Waste Streams
- Growing Profits in 2020: Transportation and Emissions Reductions
- 2021 – Partnerships for Sustainable Growth: Championing Sustainability
- 2021 – Partnerships for Sustainable Growth: Partnering for Sustainability
|Project coordinator||Single point of contact/