Wisconsin Remediation and Redevelopment Database (WRRD)
The Wisconsin Remediation and Redevelopment Database (WRRD) (formerly called the Contaminated Lands Environmental Action Network, or CLEAN) is an interlinked system providing information on different contaminated land activities in Wisconsin, to assist with the investigation, cleanup and eventual reuse of those lands.
There are two main ways to view information about contaminated land activities.
- BRRTS on the Web - online database
- RR Sites Map - web-based mapping system
|BRRTS on the Web||RR Sites Map|
BRRTS On The Web (BOTW) is a comprehensive online database that provides information on contaminated properties and other activities in Wisconsin. Updated daily.
You can view a graphic display for much of the information on BOTW via the RR Sites Map.
RR Sites Map is a web-based mapping system that allows a user to view different layers of contamination data using a Geographic Information System (GIS) tool. Updated on a regular basis.
You can view the data associated with sites found on RR Sites Map via BOTW.
Use either system to find the following information.
Use BOTW if you want to find:
- BRRTS on the Web
- RR Sites Map
- Subscribe to the RR Report newsfeed
- Submit forms and documents related to ch. NR 700, Wis. Adm. Code
- Solid and Hazardous Waste Information Management System (SHWIMS)
- Currently Licensed Solid Waste Landfills in Wisconsin
- Groundwater Retrieval Network
- Superfund Sites in Wisconsin
- Historic Registry of Waste Disposal Sites
- Tank Registry (aka Storage Tank Database)