Richard Bong State Recreation Area
Richard Bong State Recreation Area is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
The Molinaro Visitor Center is open during winter on Mondays and Wednesdays from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Visitors can purchase park stickers and explore the Solarium and Auditorium exhibits during these times.
- A vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Camping rates vary and are based on residency, campsite type and season.
- A state trail pass is required for bikers, horseback riders and skiers 16 years of age and older.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.
- All-terrain vehicles need to be registered before arriving at the property.
- Off-highway motorcycles need to be registered before arriving at the property.
Management and planning
For more information about planning for this property, see: Property Master Plans.
Explore the area
Travel Wisconsin listings