Kettle Moraine State Forest – Loew Lake Unit
The Loew Lake Unit of the Kettle Moraine State Forest is near the town of Monches, just north of the Washington/Waukesha county line. The main parking lot and trail head is on Emerald Drive, about 2 miles east of County Highway K in southern Washington County.
The forest is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
Management and planning
For more information about planning for this property, see: Property Master Plans.
Explore the area
Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive
Travel Wisconsin listings
- Kettle Moraine State Forest Loew Lake [exit DNR]
- Washington County Convention and Visitors Bureau [exit DNR]
More in the area
- Washington County Visitors Bureau [exit DNR]
- Hartford Chamber of Commerce [exit DNR]
- Village of Slinger [exit DNR]