Interstate Park is in St. Croix Falls, on Wisconsin Highway 35 just 1/2 mile south of U.S. Highway 8.
Interstate Park is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- A vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Camping in the Wisconsin State Park System.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.
- Interstate Park is part of the Ice Age National Scientific Reserve and Federal passes [exit DNR] are honored. Holders of National Parks passports receive a waiver of the vehicle admission fees, but camping fees are not affected.
Learn about the property
Management and planning
For more information about planning for this property, see: Property Master Plans.
Friends of Interstate Web site [exit DNR]
Explore the area
Travel Wisconsin listings
Parks and trails
- Straight Lake State Park
- Gandy Dancer State Trail
- Stower Seven Lakes Trail
- Cattail State Trail
- Governor Knowles State Forest
More in the area