CDAC member resources
CDAC meeting materials and forms
- CDAC meeting checklist for chairs
- Public comment cards for meetings
- Guidance for using fillable forms
- Sources for CDAC news releases
- Public CDAC meetings poster - printer-friendly
- Public CDAC meetings poster - color
- Public CDAC meetings poster - greyscale
2020 CDAC final meetings
- Statewide list of 2020 final meetings
- Final meeting agenda
- Agenda Instructions for Chairs
- Welcoming/Closing Statements for Chairs
- Final meeting minutes and preliminary recommendations form [PDF] or [Word]
Note: If you are unable to complete or submit a fillable form online, download and save the blank form to your computer and then complete the form. See the Guidance for using fillable forms .
CDAC member meetings
CDAC members meet annually to review deer metrics and harvest data, and to discuss CDAC governance, quota setting and other topics related to deer management in their region.
2020 CDAC regional member meetings:
Due to COVID-19, most of the CDAC regional member meetings were canceled. However, some of the scheduled presentations were recorded for CDAC members to view. Watch those presentations here.
Meeting guidelines and management
- Meeting etiquette
- DNR public participation guidelines
- Open meetings law
- Robert's Rules of Order
- Guide for effective meeting management
- CDAC Governance of Operations Updated January 2019
- CDAC contact database
- CDAC implementation plan January 2015
- CDAC evaluation form Provide feedback on your CDAC experience
2018-2020 Population Objectives
Click on the map to open a printable PDF.
If you have questions about these documents or need assistance, please contact DNR CDAC Webmail.