Solid Waste Interested Parties
The DNR holds Solid Waste Interested Parties meetings semiannually in the spring and fall. The intent is to inform those who work with the solid waste program about:
- rule, guidance and legislation updates;
- budget updates;
- program initiatives;
- EPA initiatives;
- status of solid waste program revenue account; and
- topics of interest to the attendees.
The next SWIP meeting will be held Oct. 5 at 10 a.m. by webinar.
Sign-in information for the webinar will be available on this page prior to the meeting.
Past meeting agendas and presentations
Nov. 7, 2019
May 15, 2019
- DNR presentation slides
- PFAS 101 applied to solid waste by Ken Quinn
- PFAS basic chemistry and methods by Nathan Eklund
Oct. 30, 2018
April 23, 2018
Oct. 10, 2017
May 10, 2017 (webinar)
Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan Webinar Training for Landfills – Nov. 2, 2016
Oct. 19, 2016
March 15, 2016 (webinar)
June 4, 2015 (webinar)