Wolf River State Trail
- Rail trail: Yes
- Length: 37 miles
- Surface: Crushed stone, ballast rock
- Counties: Langlade, Forest
- Communities: Crandon, Lily, Hollister, White Lake
The Wolf River State Trail passes through the communities of Crandon, Lily, Hollister and White Lake.
The trail is open year-round.
A state trail pass is not required on the Wolf River State Trail.
Planning and management
For more information about planning for this property, see Property Master Plans.
Explore the area
Travel Wisconsin listings
- Wolf River
- Forest County Chamber of Commerce
- Antigo / Langlade County Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center
More in the area