Wolf River State Trail
- Rail trail: Yes
- Length: 37 miles
- Surface: Crushed stone, ballast rock
- Counties: Langlade, Forest
- Communities: Crandon, Lily, Hollister, White Lake
The Wolf River State Trail passes through the communities of Crandon, Lily, Hollister and White Lake.
The trail is open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. year-round.
A state trail pass is not required on the Wolf River State Trail.
Planning and management
For more information about planning for this property, see: Property Master Plans.
Explore the area
Travel Wisconsin listings
- Wolf River [exit DNR]
- Forest County Chamber of Commerce [exit DNR]
- Antigo / Langlade County Chamber of Commerce and Visitors Center [exit DNR]
More in the area