Tower Hill State Park
The park is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
During the off-season (Columbus Day weekend through mid-May), the main gate is closed, but visitors may park at the entrance and walk in to the park.
- Vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Camping in the Wisconsin State Park System.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.
Learn about the property
Management and planning
For more information about planning for this property, see: Property Master Plans.
Explore the area
Travel Wisconsin listings
More in the area
- Lower Wisconsin State Riverway
- American Players Theatre [exit DNR]
- Taliesin [exit DNR]
- Blackhawk Lake [exit DNR]