Kettle Moraine State Forest – Pike Lake Unit
3544 Kettle Moraine Road
Hartford, WI 53027
Pike Lake is on State Highway 60 between Hartford and Slinger. It is about 25 miles north of Milwaukee, 60 miles east of Madison and 40 miles south of Fond du Lac. The forest entrance is about 3 miles west of U.S. Highway 41 and 7 miles west of U.S. Highway 45.
The forest is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Camping in the Wisconsin State Park System.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.
Explore the area
Kettle Moraine scenic drive
Travel Wisconsin listings
- Kettle Moraine State Forest Pike Lake [exit DNR]
- Washington County Visitors Bureau [exit DNR]
- Glacial Uplands Region [exit DNR]
More in the area