Perrot State Park
The park is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Camping in the Wisconsin State Park System.
- State trail pass is required for skiers 16 years of age and older.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.
Learn about the property
Management and planning
For more information about planning for this property, see: Property Master Plans.
The Friends of Perrot State Park support interpretive programs and other projects at the park. The Friends mission is to provide visitors with enhanced opportunities to experience nature and explore the diverse wonders of Perrot State Park.
Explore the area
Travel Wisconsin listings
- Perrot State Park [exit DNR]
- Trempealeau County Tourism [exit DNR]
- Trempealeau County Trails Information [exit DNR]
- Driftless Region [exit DNR]
More in the area