Lake Wissota State Park
The park is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Camping in the Wisconsin State Park System.
- State trail pass is required for horseback riders 16 years of age and older.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.
Management and planning
For more information about planning for this property, see: Property Master Plans.
Explore the area
Travel Wisconsin listings
- Lake Wissota State Park [exit DNR]
- Eau Claire [exit DNR]
- Visiting Eau Claire [exit DNR]
- Driftless Region [exit DNR]
More in the area