Gandy Dancer State Trail - Southern Segment
- Rail trail: Yes
- Length: 47 miles
- Surface: Crushed stone
- Counties: Polk, Burnett
- Communities: St. Croix Falls, Centuria, Milltown, Luck, Frederic, Siren, Webster, Danbury
The southern segment of the Gandy Dancer trail follows the route of State Highway 35. There are parking, trail access points, accommodations and services in St. Croix Falls, Centuria, Milltown, Frederic, Siren, Webster and Danbury. Additional parking and restrooms are also available at several places along the southern portion of the trail. The Polk County Information Center is at the junction of State Highway 8, State Highway 87, State Highway 35 and the trail.
The trail is open year-round.
A state trail pass is required for bicycling.
Planning and management
For more information about planning for this property, see Property Master Plans.
Explore the area
Travel Wisconsin listings
- Gandy Dancer State Trail South
- Gandy Dancer State Trail North
- Burnett County Information / Visitors Center
- Polk County Information Center
More in the area