Amnicon Falls State Park
Amnicon Falls State Park is about 7 miles east of the Superior city limits in Douglas County.
Amnicon Falls State Park is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Camping in the Wisconsin State Park System.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.
Learn about the property
Management and planning
For more information about planning for this property, see: Property Master Plans.
Explore the area
Travel Wisconsin listings
- Amnicon Falls State Park [exit DNR]
- Amnicon Falls [exit DNR]
- Superior Douglas County Area Chamber and Visitors Bureau [exit DNR]
- Lake Superior Shoreline [exit DNR]
More in the area