Fact sheets for well drillers and pump installers
The following fact sheets and flow charts are presented to make NR 812 compliance easier for licensed drillers, pump installers and their customers. These fact sheets can help drillers, installers and their customers answer common NR 812 code compliance questions.
Point customers to this page or download copies of the fact sheets to deliver in person.
- Bacteria Treatment Fact Sheet
- Basement Wells Fact Sheet and Flow Chart
- Dual Aquifers Fact Sheet (DG-107)
- Flowing Wells Fact Sheet and Flow Chart
- Nonpressure Storage Vessels Fact Sheet
- Nonpressurized Conduit Fact Sheet and Flow Chart
- Pits and Alcoves Fact Sheet and Flow Chart
- Sample Faucets Fact Sheet
- Springs as a Potable Water Supply Fact Sheet
- Water Sample Requirements Fact Sheet and Flow Chart
- Water Well, Reservoir and Spring Location Fact Sheet
- Well Casing Heights Fact Sheet and Flow Chart
- Yard Hydrants Fact Sheet and Flow Chart