Governor Earl Peshtigo River State Forest
Location and Directions
Governor Earl Peshtigo River State Forest is located in northeastern Wisconsin in Marinette and Oconto counties. The forest headquarters is about 16 miles northwest of the village of Crivitz within Governor Thompson State Park. All campers should check-in at the campgrounds where they are staying.
The forest is open year-round 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- A vehicle admission sticker is required for the campground.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.
- Camping rates vary and are based on residency, campsite type and season.
Explore the Area
Department of Tourism listings
- Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest
- Governor Thompson State Park
- Marinette County Waterfall Tour
- Peshtigo Fire Museum
More in the Area