Resources on shoreland restoration
Safeguarding our shorelands
This is part of a collection of resources and research that DNR employees use as a reference in their day-to-day work, and should not be construed as being complete. It is in no way an endorsement of these organizations, but rather a resource for the public who may be interested in shoreland related issues.
- Shoreland Stewardship Series
- Native Plant Nurseries. DNR PUB ER-698-2012.
- Restoration Consultants. DNR PUB ER-699-2012.
- A Fresh Look at Shoreland Restoration. DNR/UWEX. FH-429-2003
- Protecting and Restoring Shorelands. DNR/UWEX. WT-748-2003
- Protecting Our Living Shores. DNR/UWEX. WT-764-2003
- How to restore shorelands
- Shoreland Habitat Conservation Practice Standard. Natural Resources Conservation Service. July 2001. Code 643A
- Shoreland Habitat. Wisconsin Biology Technical Note 1. Natural Resources Conservation Service. Tech Note 1
- Stream Corridor Restoration: Principles, Processes and Practices. Federal Interagency Stream Corridor Restoration Working Group. June 2011. GPO Item No. 0120-A
- Wisconsin Vascular Plants. Wisconsin State Herbarium, University of Wisconsin - Madison.