Air Quality News and Subscriptions
The DNR uses GovDelivery to help us more efficiently manage our communications and offer more subscription options to our customers. To learn more about these subscriptions and to sign up, please click on the "Subscriptions" tab below.
Air News e-newsletter
Stay informed by reading and subscribing to Air News, the DNR Air Program's e-newsletter. Learn about new rules, events and actions that are being taken to reduce air pollution and help us all breathe a little easier.
- May 18, 2022 - Air News: DNR Announces Winner Of 2022 Air, Air Everywhere Poetry Contest
- May 2, 2022 - Air News: May Is Clean Air Month DNR - Celebrates Air Quality Improvements, Accomplishments And Public Outreach
- April 25, 2022 - Air News: DNR Makes It Easier For Public To Weigh In On Air Quality Issues
- April 15, 2022 - EPA Accepting Comments on 2015 Ozone Transport Rule
- Mar. 15, 2022 - DNR Launches Air, Air, Everywhere Poetry Contest Students In Grades 3-5 Encouraged To Enter
- Jan. 12, 2022 - EPA recognizes improvement in air quality in Rhinelander
- Nov. 29, 2021 - Updated Guidance For E-Signature Service
- Nov. 2021 - DNR Launches Air Emission Reduction Credit Registry
- Nov. 11, 2021 - 2021 DERA announcement
- July 22, 2021 - DNR And EPA To Host Air Permit Public Engagement Webinar
- May 19, 2021 - DNR Announces Winner Of 2021 Air, Air Everywhere Poetry Contest
- May 12, 2021 - DNR Announces $385,000 in Funding to Reduce Diesel Engine Emissions
- May 3, 2021 - Air News: May is National Clean Air Month
If you would like a copy of other previous editions of Air News, please contact Lindsay Haas.
- Air Quality Notices for all counties in Wisconsin.
- Air Quality Notices for individual counties in Wisconsin.
- Small Business Advisor newsletter. View past issues.
- Air News updates you on state and federal air quality issues.
- Air Management Study Group notifies you of upcoming meetings and information related to this advisory group.
- Clean Diesel Grant Updates provides information on Clean Diesel Grant programs, used to help reduce diesel emissions from both public and private vehicle fleets across the state.