Air Quality News and Subscriptions
The DNR uses GovDelivery to help us more efficiently manage our communications and offer more subscription options to our customers. To learn more about these subscriptions and to sign up, please click on the "Subscriptions" tab below.
Air News e-newsletter
Stay informed by reading and subscribing to Air News, the DNR Air Program's e-newsletter. Learn about new rules, events and actions that are being taken to reduce air pollution and help us all breathe a little easier.
- Sept. 2023 - Air Management Announces New Permits and Stationary Source Modeling Section Chief
- July 2023 - Air Management Announces New Air Quality Planning And Standards Section Chief
- June 20, 2023 - DNR Launches New Asbestos Search Tool
- May 22, 2023 - Annual Air, Air Everywhere Poetry Contest: DNR Announces Winners
- May 1, 2023 - The DNR Celebrates Air Quality Improvements, Accomplishments During Clean Air Month
- April 5, 2023 - New Field Operations Director Hired
- March 14, 2023 - Air News: DNR launches Air, Air, Everywhere Poetry Contest
- Jan. 30, 2023 - EPA Proposes Revision to the Particulate Matter National Ambient Air Quality Standards
- Jan. 19, 2023 - DNR Internships Available Through State Of Wisconsin Student Diversity Internship Program
- Dec. 1, 2022 - Air Management Updates Application Web Addresses
- Nov. 21, 2022 - DNR Accepting Applications For 2022 DERA Funding
- Nov. 21, 2022 - Air Management To Receive American Rescue Plan Funding For Monitoring Projects
- Oct. 11, 2022 - DNR Releases 2022 Air Quality Trends Report
- Aug. 8, 2022 - Updates Now in Effect for Wisconsin’s Air Emissions Inventory Reporting Rule
- July 9, 2022 - Air Management Expands Use of e-Signature Service
- May 18, 2022 - Air News: DNR Announces Winner Of 2022 Air, Air Everywhere Poetry Contest
- May 13, 2022 - 1-Bromopropane Added To List Of Hazardous Air Pollutants
- May 2, 2022 - Air News: May Is Clean Air Month DNR - Celebrates Air Quality Improvements, Accomplishments And Public Outreach
- April 25, 2022 - Air News: DNR Makes It Easier For Public To Weigh In On Air Quality Issues
- April 15, 2022 - EPA Accepting Comments on 2015 Ozone Transport Rule
- Mar. 15, 2022 - DNR Launches Air, Air, Everywhere Poetry Contest Students In Grades 3-5 Encouraged To Enter
- Jan. 12, 2022 - EPA recognizes improvement in air quality in Rhinelander
- Nov. 29, 2021 - Updated Guidance For E-Signature Service
If you would like a copy of other previous editions of Air News, please contact Lindsay Haas.
- Air Quality Notices for all counties in Wisconsin.
- Air Quality Notices for individual counties in Wisconsin.
- Small Business Advisor newsletter. View past issues.
- Air News updates you on state and federal air quality issues.
- Air Management Advisory Group notifies you of upcoming meetings and information related to this advisory group.
- Clean Diesel Grant Updates provides information on Clean Diesel Grant programs, used to help reduce diesel emissions from both public and private vehicle fleets across the state.