Air quality news and subscriptions
The DNR uses GovDelivery to help us more efficiently manage our communications and offer more subscription options to our customers. To learn more about these subscriptions and to sign up, please click on the "Subscriptions" tab below.
Air News e-newsletter
Stay informed by reading and subscribing to Air News, the DNR Air Program's e-newsletter. Learn about new rules, events and actions that are being taken to reduce air pollution and help us all breathe a little easier.
- Sept. 15, 2020 - New operation permit renewal application checklist and forms available now!
- Jan. 22, 2020 - Rick Wulk retires from DNR’s Air Program
- Oct. 15, 2019 - Air Program report shows continued improvements to state’s air quality
- Sept. 23, 2019 - Kenosha County's ozone nonattainment status reclassified
- July 8, 2019 - Air Program debuts easier way to track permit progress
- July 2, 2019 - DNR streamlines air rules for litho printers, launches online industry portal
- May 20, 2019 - New video launch and poetry contest winner announcement
- May 1, 2019 - A breath of fresh air: DNR celebrates Clean Air Month as Wisconsin’s air quality continues to improve
- March 19, 2019 - 2019 Air, Air Everywhere Poetry Contest
- Dec. 4, 2018 - Electronic signature available for official Air Program reports
- Oct. 11, 2018 - Air Program report shows that monitored air pollutant levels continue to decrease statewide
If you would like a copy of other previous editions of Air News, please contact Lindsay Haas.
- Air Quality Notices for all counties in Wisconsin.
- Air Quality Notices for individual counties in Wisconsin.
- Small Business Advisor newsletter. View past issues.
- Air News updates you on state and federal air quality issues.
- Air Management Study Group notifies you of upcoming meetings and information related to this advisory group.
- Clean Diesel Grant Updates provides information on Clean Diesel Grant programs, used to help reduce diesel emissions from both public and private vehicle fleets across the state.