Contact: Jennifer Feyerherm, DNR Environmental Assistance Coordinator
Jennifer.Feyerherm@wisconsin.gov or 608-287-4175
Shelley Heilman, DNR Policy And Program Analyst
Shelley.Heilman@wisconsin.gov or 608-630-1327
Green Tier Program Celebrates Anniversaries
MADISON, Wis. – The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources (DNR) celebrates the anniversaries of its Green Tier participants and their commitment to protecting the environment.
Companies that participate in the department’s Green Tier program help the DNR work toward its mission of protecting and managing the state’s natural resources while supporting the economy and well-being of Wisconsinites.
Green Tier is a voluntary program for Wisconsin businesses serving in various industries throughout the state. The program empowers and provides credible recognition to organizations that are on the path to sustainability and superior environmental performance.
Participating organizations use a systematic approach to minimize the environmental risks of their work and align their business objectives with environmental stewardship.
We celebrate the anniversaries of the following Green Tier participants:
15 Years Of Participation
- Clear Waters Initiative Charter, Dane County
- Kimberly-Clark, Experimental Mill, Neenah
- Roundy’s Distribution Facility, Oconomowoc
- Serigraph, Inc., West Bend (Our longest standing Tier 2 facility)
10 Years Of Participation
- C.W. Purpero, Inc., Oak Creek
- La Crosse County Solid Waste Department, La Crosse County
- Menasha Corp., Neenah & Hartford
Five Years Of Participation:
- Wisconsin Consulting Foresters Charter, statewide
The DNR would like to thank those reaching these milestones this year and all participants for their efforts supporting Green Tier and protecting Wisconsin's natural resources.