Wisconsin Natural Resources Board
The Wisconsin Natural Resources Board (NRB or Board) sets policy for the Department of Natural Resources and exercises authority and responsibility in accordance with state laws.
- Watch Archived Board Meetings
- Meeting Dates and Locations
- About the Wisconsin Natural Resources Board
(See current meeting agenda for link to view live meeting.)
- Contact Information
- If you have Board-related questions or would like to request information, to submit written comments, or to register to speak at a Board meeting or listening session, email or call:
- Laurie J. Ross, Board Liaison
Office of the Secretary
608-267-7420PO Box 7921
Madison WI 53707-7921
- The Natural Resources Board and Department of Natural Resources are committed to serving people with disabilities. If you need Board information in an alternative format, please email or call the Board Liaison.