Wisconsin Natural Resources Board
View All Agendas and Board Meeting Materials
Participate in a Board Meeting or Submit a Written Comment
The Wisconsin Natural Resources Board (NRB or Board) sets policy for the Department of Natural Resources and exercises authority and responsibility in accordance with state laws.
(See current meeting agenda for link to view live meeting.)
- Watch Archived Board Meetings
- Meeting Dates and Locations
- About the Wisconsin Natural Resources Board
- Contact information
- For NRB-related questions, information requests, written comment submittal, or registration to speak at an NRB meeting or listening session, please contact:
- NRB Liaison
PO Box 7921
Madison, WI 53707-7921
- The Natural Resources Board and Department of Natural Resources are committed to serving people with disabilities. If you need Board information in an alternative format, please email or call the Board Liaison.