Potawatomi State Park
The park is open year-round from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- A vehicle admission sticker is required.
- Camping rates vary and are based on residency, campsite type and season.
- Hunting and fishing licenses apply.
Management and planning
For more information about planning for this property, see: Property Master Plans.
Explore the area
Travel Wisconsin listings
- Potawatomi State Park [exit DNR]
- Door County [exit DNR]
- Sturgeon Bay Visitor Center [exit DNR]
- Lake Michigan Shoreline [exit DNR]
More in the area