Concessions and Rentals
Potawatomi State Park
The store is located next to the nature center in Potawatomi State Park.
May through Sept. 4, 2022
- Mondays to Thursdays: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fridays: 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sundays: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sept. 5, 2022
- Labor Day: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sept. 8 through Oct. 16, 2022
- Fridays: 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Saturdays: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sundays: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Our services at the park store include:
- Hybrid or mountain bike rentals;
- Kayak, canoe, paddleboard or rowboat rentals;
- Camping and fishing supplies, including firewood and ice;
- Drinks, including locally roasted /Door County coffee, hot chocolate and cappuccino;
- Fresh groceries;
- Snacks and ice cream.
Firewood may also be purchased outside of the park, within 10 miles.
For more information, call 920-746-8663 or visit the Potawatomi Park Store website.