Wisconsin State Park System
OutWiGo (Out We Go) is a statewide initiative encouraging everyone to improve their overall health and wellness by getting out and active in the outdoors.
Where to explore
Looking to recharge at one of Wisconsin's state park properties? Check out some of the best hiking, biking and interpretive trails, swimming beaches, kayak launches, shore fishing areas and other hidden gems on one of our summer exploration maps below.
OutWiGo Summer Exploration Maps
- Northeast Wisconsin
- Northwest Wisconsin
- Southeast Wisconsin
- Southwest Wisconsin
- Hidden Gems in the Wisconsin State Park System
Accessibility at Wisconsin State Parks
See our map of accessible trails, campsites, cabins, adaptive equipment, fishing piers and more at Wisconsin's state park properties.
You can also find new places to explore on our Find-a-Park page.
Nature Discovery Kits
Download our nature discovery kits and start exploring!
- Nature Discovery Kit - What's That Bird
- Nature Discovery Kit - Focus on Frogs
- Nature Discovery Kit - Jump Into Spring
- Nature Discovery Kit - Clever Canines
- Nature Discovery Kit - Terrific Trees
- Nature Discovery Kit - Tracking Down Animals
- Nature Discovery Kit - Life Under the Ice
Be an OutWiGo-Getter!
OutWiGo-Getters are people who love to get outdoors and active in Wisconsin state parks.
OutWiGo for everyone
The Wisconsin DNR is committed to providing exceptional outdoor recreation opportunities for people of all abilities. Open the Outdoors is your resource for information on recreation opportunities available for individuals with disabilities.