Feel Good in the Great Outdoors
OutWiGo is a statewide initiative encouraging everyone to improve their overall health and wellness by getting out and active in the outdoors. From waterfall hikes to trails for bikes, you can recharge or go far at one of Wisconsin's state park properties.
Welcome, Girl Scouts!
Greetings to Girl Scouts, from Wisconsin State Parks! In celebration of Girl Scouts Love State Parks weekend, we’d like to introduce you to some of the wonderful state parks, forests and trails we have in Wisconsin. While we wait to welcome you to our parks in person, we’ve got a collection of virtual tours and trip-planning tools for you to enjoy from home.
- See a park that catches your eye? Learn more about each property by visiting our “Find a Park” webpage.
- Planning a park visit soon? Take your trip to the next level with the Wisconsin Explorer program!
- Find your adventure with the Wisconsin State Park System Girl Scout Adventure Guide [PDF].
- Bask in the beauty of northern waterfalls, marvel at Lake Michigan beaches, discover the Driftless Area, ride along rail-trails and explore more with the following video playlists: State Park Profiles and Exploring Wisconsin State Parks.
- Share your adventure and love of the outdoors! #gsoutdoors, #GirlScOutWiGo
Be an OutWiGo-Getter!
Be an OutWiGo-Getter! OutWiGo-Getters are people who love to get outdoors and active in Wisconsin State Parks, Forests, Trails and Rec Areas. Show us how you OutWiGo by tagging your outdoor adventures with #OutWiGo on Instagram.
Get moving! Bodyweight Bench Workout
Freshen up your workout with this OutWiGo bodyweight circuit you can complete using a park bench. This workout targets your main muscle groups and is sure to get your heart pumping! Try it out with a friend or fly solo for fitness and fun on the go.
Share your wellness journey
Search and tag photos with #OutWiGo to join others on their journey to a healthier 2020.
OutWiGo for everyone
We're all in this together. The Wisconsin DNR is committed to providing exceptional outdoor recreation opportunities for people of all abilities. Open the Outdoors is your resource for information on recreation opportunities available for individuals with disabilities.