OutWiGo! - Summer
Wisconsin State Park System
OutWiGo (Out We Go) is a statewide initiative encouraging everyone to improve their overall health and wellness by getting out and active in the outdoors.
Where to explore this summer
Looking to recharge at one of Wisconsin's state park properties? Check out some of the best hiking, biking and interpretive trails, swimming beaches, kayak launches and shore fishing areas on one of our summer exploration maps.
OutWiGo Summer Exploration Maps
You can also find new places to explore on our Find-a-Park page.
Nature Discovery Kits
Download our nature discovery kits and start exploring!
- Nature Discovery Kit - What's That Bird
- Nature Discovery Kit - Focus on Frogs
- Nature Discovery Kit - Jump Into Spring
- Nature Discovery Kit - Clever Canines
- Nature Discovery Kit - Terrific Trees
- Nature Discovery Kit - Tracking Down Animals
- Nature Discovery Kit - Life Under the Ice
Be an OutWiGo-Getter!
OutWiGo-Getters are people who love to get outdoors and active in Wisconsin state parks.
OutWiGo for everyone
The Wisconsin DNR is committed to providing exceptional outdoor recreation opportunities for people of all abilities. Open the Outdoors is your resource for information on recreation opportunities available for individuals with disabilities.