Depending on your specific water needs, a drought may impact you differently. To address specific concerns from different water users, please refer to the common questions below.
- I want to install a high capacity well to irrigate my crops.
- I am seeking emergency help for water for crops and livestock.
- What can I do to help my livestock during a drought?
- I am going to install a shallow pond on my property and pump water from it.
- I'd like to withdraw water from the stream/pond on my property to water my lawn.
- I'd like to withdraw water from the river I live on for crop irrigation.
- My well's drinking water quality has recently changed.
- Why is my lake level lower?
- My grass is turning brown and dying.
- I am a Wisconsin farmer or food producer looking for drought resources for my operation.