Skip to main content

Industrial Storm Water Permit Transfer

In the event of a facility sale/transfer, the current owner and new owner should execute and submit a transfer of permit coverage per s. NR 216.31, Wis. Adm. Code.

The notification shall be submitted by the new owner using the ePermitting system Online Process.

A step-by-step help document is available to assist applicants seeking to transfer coverage. The document goes through how to get a WAMS ID if you do not already have one, which steps to take while in the online permit system to complete the transfer action, and how to complete a signature on an electronic form. Be sure you know the permit number being transferred before going online.

Additional resources