Celebrate Small Business Week
May 3-9, 2020
Every day, DNR staff see the positive contributions small businesses make to Wisconsin’s economy and environment. Small Business Week gives us a great opportunity to celebrate the 450,000 small businesses who employ half the state’s private work force, representing 1.2 million jobs.
We are committed to supporting the small business community by helping you reduce your risks, improve your profits and contribute to a cleaner Wisconsin. Whether your business is large or small, starting out or looking to expand, or striving to go above and beyond, our programs are here to help you be successful.
- Need help knowing if you need a permit? Our Small Business Environmental Assistance Program can help you with that.
- Change in personnel, process or ownership? Make sure you are in good standing right off the bat with the Enviro-Check Program.
- Are you a sustainability power-house? Check out the Green Tier program and we can work with you to improve your environmental performance AND your bottom line.
- Need help when our offices are closed? We’ve got you covered – our website is filled with tools ready when you need them – day or night.
- Amy Litscher
- Compliance Audit Program - Art Harrington
- Empire Screen Printing
- Ann Kipper
- Crave Brothers
- Green Tier
Check this page frequently during Small Business Week to catch the latest information.