Nonmetallic mining publications and resources
Technical guidance and training
- Guide to developing reclamation plans for nonmetallic mining sites in Wisconsin
- Guide to preparing and reviewing financial assurance for reclamation of nonmetallic mining sites in Wisconsin
- NR 135 Training Handout - A copy of the information presented at the March 5, 2003 video conference training session
- Fact sheet: Particulate matter emissions and pollution requirements (AM-406)
- Nonmetallic mining emissions calculations based on 1998 nonmetallic mining agreement (AM-498) - see page 6
- Controlling air emissions from nonmetallic mining training course (AM-622)
- Pardon My Dust
- Template best management practices of dust control plans for the ledge rock quarry and industrial sand mining industries
- Form 2700-008 - Nonmetallic Mining Reclamation Permit Application - New and Reopened Mines
- Optional Form - For recording registration of a marketable nonmetallic mineral deposit with the office of the Register of Deeds. When completing this optional form, you should also refer to the following instructions.
Reclamation Webinar Series
In collaboration between Wisconsin Land and Water Association and DNR, a series of webinars were recorded to guide Regulatory Authorities and Mine Operators in building and applying reclamation plans that meet requirements in WI. Adm. Code NR135.