Wisconsin is home to 49 state parks, 15 state forests, 44 state trails, 84,000 miles of rivers and streams, roughly 15,000 lakes and so much more. For the first weekend every June, you can explore it all with state park admission fees, fishing licenses and trail passes waived.
Here's what you can expect from Free Fun Weekend across the entire state of Wisconsin!
- Admission stickers are not required at any of our 49 state parks or 15 state forests
- All state parks are open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Explore a new hidden gem park property
- Residents and non-residents will not be required to have a fishing license or trout/salmon stamps
- All 2021-2022 fishing regulations apply, including bag and length limits
- Trail passes are not required for both residents and non-residents
- All linear/rail trails are open to the public, including ATV trails
Learn more ways to find your adventure for free.