External Services Division
Our division, created through the DNR’s 2016/2017 alignment initiative, consists of:
- Watershed Management,
- Environmental Analysis & Sustainability,
- Customer & Outreach Services, and
- Community Financial Assistance.
We are a collection of diverse programs with a common purpose to:
- serve as a primary point of contact for businesses, local government and the public;
- facilitate cross divisional integration and project management within the agency; and
- liaison with other public agencies to support sustainable infrastructure initiatives.