Chemical Fact Sheets
The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources provides fact sheets on each of the pesticides used for the management of aquatic plants and control of other aquatic organisms.
- 2,4-D Chemical Fact Sheet
- Bispyribac-sodium Fact Sheet
- Biological Pesticides Fact Sheet
- Carbon Dioxide Fact Sheet
- Carfentrazone-ethyl Fact Sheet
- Copper Compounds Fact Sheet
- Diquat Fact Sheet
- Endothall Fact Sheet
- Florpyrauxifen-benzyl (commonly known as ProcellaCORTM) Fact Sheet
- Flumioxazin Fact Sheet
- Fluridone Fact Sheet
- Glyphosate Fact Sheet
- Imazamox Fact Sheet
- Imazapyr Fact Sheet
- Light-Attenuating Dyes Fact Sheet
- Penoxsulam Fact Sheet
- Sodium Percarbonate Fact Sheet
- Triclopyr Fact Sheet
NOTE: Product names are provided solely for your reference and should not be considered exhaustive nor endorsements.
The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources has developed fact sheets for non-pesticidal products which are used in the inactivation of nutrients or management of lake acidification. Permitting information for these products can be found on the Department’s Wastewater General Permits webpage under "Low-Impact Discharge."