Skip to main content

Waterway and Wetland Permitting Contacts

Find the right regional DNR staff to assist with your waterway and wetland permitting questions:

For general questions about what permits you may need (email and voicemail box)
DNR Water Permit Applications

Submit a waterway or wetland application

DNR Transportation liaison county staff

For public road project permitting
DNR Office of Energy staff For energy and utility project permitting, including all projects regulated by the Wisconsin Public Service Commission (PSC)

Waterway and Wetland county contacts

Contact the DNR Water Management Specialist that serves your county for pre-application meetings and questions about project design and permit review