Aquatic and wetland publications
- Aquatic invasive species publications catalog
A list of FREE aquatic invasive species publications.
- Regulated Aquatic Invasive Plants in Wisconsin
This is a picture reference of the 16 aquatic plants regulated by NR 40. It includes prohibited and restricted species.
- Terrestrial Invasive Plant Publication Catalog - This list includes PDFs for wild cards, species-specific brochures, A Field Guide to Terrestrial Invasive Plants in Wisconsin and information on how to order print publications.
- Additional Regulated Invasive Plants in WI - These terrestrial and wetland plant species were added to the NR40, Wisconsin’s Invasive Species Rule, in May 2015.
Articles and Factsheets
- A Guide to the Control and Management of Invasive Phragmites
- Homeowner’s Guide to Japanese Knotweed Control
- Japanese Barberry Management Guide
Invasive Plant Control and Restoration Resources