Horicon Marsh Education and Visitor Center
The audience for these programs is as diverse as the subject matter. They include:
- Tourists and marsh visitors;
- Schoolchildren and university students;
- Teachers training through development of a field trip guide and workshops to train teachers in their use;
- Outdoor skills workshops for hunter and trapper education and bird watching;
- Professional training in resource management and ecology for DNR staff including the Warden Waterfowl Training Course, plus personnel from county, state and federal agencies staff; and
- Other professionals from the international scientific community including a total of 57 delegations from 36 foreign countries.