Lodi Spring Creek Fishery Area
DNR Fisheries Areas
Lodi Spring Creek Fishery Area is located in and adjacent to the city of Lodi. Lodi Spring Creek may be accessed within the city from Goeres Park, or from the DNR parking area located on Cty. Hwy. J immediately north of the city. There is also a parking area with walk-in access to Bohlman Branch located on Hwy. 60 on the east side of Lodi.
Excellent fishing opportunities for brown and rainbow trout exist on Bohlman Branch and Lodi Spring Creek, which are classified as Class II trout water.
Lodi Spring Creek Fishery Area is managed to:
- protect and maintain the Class II trout stream designation and native brook trout populations;
- enhance riparian zone vegetation to improve trout habitat;
- manage for pre-settlement plant communities;
- maintain existing infrastructure for trout stocking and habitat management activities;
- provide a high-quality experience for trout anglers;
- improve public access to the scattered units of this property, particularly for trout fishing; and
- assess the potential for a mobility impaired trout fishing site on the fishery area.
For questions and comments contact:
Department of Natural Resources
N3344 Stebbins Road.
Poynette WI 53955