Spring turkey bonus harvest authorization availability
Remaining harvest authorizations will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Each zone will have a designated sales date with sales starting at 10:00 a.m. and running through midnight each day. These sales will be held for five consecutive days with customers able to purchase one harvest authorization per day. Remaining harvest authorization for all zones will go on sale on the sixth day (one per day).
The scheduled sales dates for the 2022 spring turkey season are:
- Zone 1 - Monday, March 21
- Zone 2 - Tuesday, March 22
- Zone 3 - Wednesday, March 23
- Zone 4 - Thursday, March 24
- Zone 5 - Friday, March 25
- Zone 6 - no permits
- Zone 7 - Friday, March 25
- All remaining bonus authorizations go on sale on Saturday, March 26, 2022 at 10 a.m.
Cost is $10.00 for residents and $15.00 for the nonresidents. Please note that at the time you purchase you will be required to purchase a spring turkey license and stamp.
One per day per customer, until they are sold out or the season ends.
Leftover Harvest authorizations
The table below shows the current number of leftover spring turkey harvest authorizations by zone and time period.
This page is current within approximately 15 minutes. If you are on a mobile device, the table can be panned left and right to view all time periods.
Please refresh your page to see the updated numbers.
- Contact information
- For information on bonus harvest authorizations, contact:
- Customer Service