Skip to main content

Habitat and outdoor recreation contacts

County and regional DNR staff are available to assist with your habitat and outdoor recreation team questions. Find the right contact to answer your questions:

General inquiries
Submit a waterway or wetland application DNR Water Permit Applications
Public road projects Transportation liaison that serves your county
Energy and utility projects, including all projects regulated by the Wisconsin Public Service Commission (PSC) Office of Energy

County contacts

Contact the habitat and outdoor recreation specialist that serves your county.