Tier 1 participant since 2/28/2018
Arandell Corporation is a high-end catalog printer located in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Established in 1953, Arandell's single facility mails over a billion catalogs annually. Arandell first participated in Green Tier from 2007 through 2014. After a change in ownership and a renewed commitment to environmental performance, Arandell started participating again in 2018.
About the company
As a Green Tier participant, Arandell has identified the following environmental performance commitments:
- reduce raw material consumption of paper by .3%- saving over 200,000 pounds of paper annually;
- reduce paper waste by:
- minimizing double handling of the paper rolls in receiving by 1%; and
- doing fewer plate washes and changes – targeting 100,000 pounds of paper savings annually.
- reduce ink waste by ensuring presses are well-aligned.
Arandell continues to engage in credible sustainable forest management certification programs to limit its environmental footprint. These certifications include the Forest Stewardship Council, the Sustainable Forestry Initiative and Program for the Endorsement of Forest Certification.
Past environmental achievements include:
- switching to 100% recycled paper which saved:
- 536 tons of wood;
- 1,698 billion BTUs of energy;
- 1,456,101 gallons of water; and
- 205,902 pounds of solid waste.
- repairing unusable pallets rather than replacing them reduced the average cost of a pallet by 80%..
|DNR contact||Company contact|
2300 North Dr Martin Luther King Jr Dr
Milwaukee WI 53212-3128
N82 W13118 Leon Rd
Menomonee Falls WI 53051-3328
262-255-4400 ext 243